We received a great response from our June pre-planning conference survey and the OMA Board would like to say Thank You to everyone who participated!
Our Conference Committee is excited to announce this year’s conference will host virtual workshops and sessions as well as synchronous socials at various locations in Oregon.
If you’d like to submit an educational program, we are inviting our community to submit proposals 45 – 120 minutes in length around the following topics by August 31:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Building a Mediation Practice
- Skill Building
- Ethics in Mediation
- Using Mediation Skills in Non-Mediation Professions
- Panel Presentations
- Marketing, Advertising, Social Media and/or Website Building
- Emerging Trends in Alternative Dispute Resolution