A place where you can view job postings and other professional opportunities to gain practical experience from our community partners. If you have job opportunities you’d like to see on this page, please email us at [email protected].
- Restorative Justice Program Coordinator Resolve Center for Dispute Resolution and Restorative Justice (open until filled)
- Resolution Specialist Resolve Center for Dispute Resolution and Restorative Justice (open until filled)
- Resolution Apprenticeship Program UofO School of Law: An apprenticeship is a paid, one-year opportunity for emerging mediators and restorative justice practitioners to learn and practice with current resolution professionals. Each apprentice will be trained by one or several professional mediation or restorative justice practitioners for coaching and side-by-side practice.
- Community Dispute Mediator Clackamas County (This position will remain open until filled. The first application review will be Monday, September 25th, and weekly thereafter.) Instructions on how to apply with Clackamas County are HERE.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist located in the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Oregon/Washington State Office, Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- Program Coordinator (ADR Coordinator/Mediator)for OJD Polk County
Learn more about Becoming a Mediator