We invite you to join our community of professional and volunteer practitioners dedicated to the development, practice, and accessibility of equitable conflict management throughout Oregon.
- Discounted fees and continuing education credits for OMA-sponsored trainings
- Updates on developments in the field, including mediation-related legislation
- Discounted registration fee for annual conference
- Group rates on professional liability insurance
- Opportunity to be listed in OMA’s online Mediator Directory.
- Invitations to OMA debriefs and networking events
- Newsletter subscription