To get access to all of the online membership features, including membership renewal, event registration, and easy donations, you must create a username and password (login) for the OMA website.
Create a Login
- Go to the login page and click on “Create account”
- If you are creating an account on behalf of a company or organization, click the “CREATE NEW COMPANY” button on the top right
- Create a “login name” – this can be used in place of your email to login
- Create a password
- Fill in all necessary contact information
- Click on “submit”
- On the following page, click on the link given to go to the login, page, and login with your new account
Update Your Profile
To update your contact information, to express interest a committee or a Special Interest Group (SIG):
- Log in and then choose Update Profile from the “What Do You Want to Do?” drop-down menu.
- Please review your profile every now and then, just to make sure it’s up-to-date! It’s a benefit to you and to the clients and fellow mediators who would like to learn more about you!