If you have been delaying registering for the OMA Fall Conference, the time to register is now! Join us in Eugene November 9th and 10th for Oregon’s biggest conflict resolution conference and OMA’s biggest event of the year.
his year’s conference offers a broad scope of relevant, professional-level conflict resolution presentations and workshops in different field-oriented tracks, as well as the opportunity to meet and engage with practitioners in the field.
Whether you are a mediator, attorney, social worker, human resources professional, student, educator, ADR practitioner, counselor, or someone who is interested in conflict management and resolution, you’ll find multiple interesting and useful activities that will enrich your knowledge and sense of community.
The 2018 OMA Conference will include:
- 45- 90- and 180-minute professional-level workshops in field- and topic- specific tracks
- Graduate research panel
- Keynote presentations
- Plenary luncheons
- Networking reception and happy hour
- Awards and Tributes
- Continue Education Credits are being applied for with the Oregon Bar, HRCI, and NASW
- Vendor and informational space
- Annual OMA membership meeting
- ….and more!